Friday 30 August 2013

First post...



Hello, I'm Melissa, I'm from Essex and I have just turned 19 years old. I have considered the idea of having a blog for a while now, but was unsure how to go about it. However, I have decided to take the plunge and will hopefully improve my blogging skills as I can't say I'm entirely sure that I know what I'm doing!

  I am really interested in and love all things beauty related and have been watching Tanya Burr on YouTube for a few years now. She has greatly inspired me and given me so many beauty tips and ideas and also led me to find loads of other beauty and fashion youtubers such as Zoella, Pixiwoo, Vivianna Does Makeup and Sprinkle Of Glitter, who are all equally inspiring.

  I think I will be making fairly regular posts on here, probably once a week. If you enjoy my posts or want me to go and have a look at your blog, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment