Sunday 10 November 2013

The Mid Autumn Posts: My Autumn Nails

Okay so I missed the boat on filling you in on what I plan on doing beautywise in Autumn, so I thought I'd write a few posts on what I am already doing in my favourite season of the year. I am starting off these posts with my choices of nail colour.

First up, is Savile Row by Nails Inc. and this particular bottle is a miniature which came in a set. I think this colour is really gorgeous; a deep plummy shade with a pretty glossy finish. It's also great because it doesn't really clash with anything so it's pretty much a go - to colour when you haven't planned any outfits and don't know what colours you will be wearing.




A colour which I have loved for a long time is Barry M's nail polish in Raspberry; I'll forgive the rather unimaginative name due to it being such a sumptuous shade, and it is very much the colour of a raspberry. N.B If you don't like feet I apologise for my chubby toes, I just thought my toes should get in on the action as I do paint them as well!

                                                                 




And lastly in my little trio of most used colours this autumn is actually another miniature Nails Inc. nail polish, none other than Porchester Square. This is the most beautiful nude, I'd describe it as a sort of mink colour, slightly grey nude with a very mild purpley hint. It is wonderfully sophisticated and just gives your nails a polished yet effortlessly simple look. (Sorry that this picture is smaller, for some reason the menu wouldn't appear to enlarge it.)

                                                                  

So please do stay tuned for the rest of my Autumn posts and let me know in the comments what nail varnishes you're loving at the moment!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment