Saturday 14 December 2013

Trip to Highclere Castle and Lincoln Christmas Market

So I'm a major Downton Abbey fan and I was very excited to go and see where a lot of it is filmed at Highclere Castle in Newbury. I went with my friend and her family and we were generally just oohing and aahing all day, and pretending to be part of the Grantham family. I just thought I'd show you some of the pictures I took, (I'm not an avid photographer so don't expect too much!) although they are from the outside, as you weren't allowed to take any inside.











Last weekend was the Lincoln Christmas Market, and two of my friends from home were staying so we all went together and if you have been you will know how absolutely huge it is! This was my first time going and it was really amazing so I would definitely recommend it. I've just got a couple of photos of the Ferris wheel, as it was very difficult to stop and take a decent picture with so many
people hustling and bustling around.
 
 


 
 
 
So that's what I've been up to in the last couple of weeks, what have you been doing so far in the build up to Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment