Saturday 4 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

First things first, Happy New Year! I hope you've had an amazing Christmas and I hope whatever you got up to on New Years Eve was a whole lotta fun. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself seeing all of my family and friends and also eating ridiculous amounts of lovely festive food. But without further ado here are my new year's resolutions:

  1. Okay, okay I know everyone says this but I really do need to shift some Christmas pounds. Whilst eating my body weight in chocolate has been a glorious time, I fear that if I don't get off the sofa soon I will remain there for a little too long! So eating a littler healthier and getting off my butt is in order.
  2. I'd like to develop more of a regime when it comes to skincare. I received a Liz Earle skincare set as a Christmas present and have been loving using it, but I have also been using some other products from Simple that I usually use so I want to create more of a routine.
  3. To perfect winged eyeliner! You may already be a pro but I still find myself making a mistake and then trying to touch up my eyeliner, resulting in a too thick line, leaving me with a look that could be titled eagle winged liner rather than the sultry cat eye flick that I was going for.
  4. Finally I would like to be more adventurous or do something different with my hair. I currently have it dip dyed and usually put in a wave but I would like to possibly try an auburn colour and some shorter layers. I also really want to try the Bumble and bumble. thickening dryspun finish, because after watching videos of it in use I feel this will answer my prayers for fuller hair.
 
So that's it for my resolutions, who's to say how long I will keep them up but I'll try! What are you resolutions for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment