Saturday 11 January 2014

Nailed It - Affordable Chip Resistant Top and Base Combination



I rarely have unpainted nails and as I paint them so often, I have gone through a fair few top and base coat nail polishes. At the moment I think I have found a winning combination and they are also very affordable which is always good for a student and my ever decreasing bank account.

So as a base coat I am using the Barry M Top and Base Coat and as a top coat (although it is actually a base coat but I didn't see that when I bought it), I use the Maybelline 7 Days Gel nail polish in transparent. Over the years, as I do use my hands quite a lot I have got used to my nails chipping after a couple of days and having to repaint them, but using these two along with my colour of choice, I have gotten four days of wear out of them without a chip in sight.

Let me know if you try this combination or if you have any chip resisting tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment